Friday, 24 January 2014

24.1.14

Bambi Givenchy Dupe Sweater - Primark/ eBay
Necklace - Bershka (I think?!)
Trousers - Forever 21
Sandals - River Island (very old)
Glasses - Quiksilver @ Specsavers 

Today’s outfit is a little all over the place but it was comfortable and suitable considering I stayed inside all day, avoiding the rain outside like the plague. I like all colours and patterns in the midst of the crap weather we’re having here in Ireland. I took these photos outside, which resulted in a lot of bad luck on my part. One unlucky event was that my tripod fell over and landed in a puddle, along with my camera! Miraculously neither was seriously harmed and will live to fight another day.   
    I dressed up this look with a statement necklace and cream sandals. Statement necklaces are the bizz for dressing up outfits, even this one, which would probably have looked like pyjamas I had I not accessorised it right! I love miss – match clothes like this being put together with accessories to dress up a look and tie the whole outfit together. I also love any kind of pattern so these trousers get my seal of approval.


1 comment:

  1. How did you manage to get the coveted givenchy bambi sweater. You are now a true goddess. Feel free to stop by Aphrodite+Kidd's Closet anytime.

    ReplyDelete