Monday, 6 January 2014

River Island Black Leather Sheerling "investment" coat


Hello again! It’s been a while. After a short break/extreme bout of laziness, I am back in blogging mode after Christmas.  I’m off for the next month and a half before I start college placement so I hope to put up as much outfit posts as possible until then.
Now, feast your eyes upon this beautiful coat that I bought for myself after Christmas. It’s from River Island and at 107 euro it was a bit pricey. However I can justify this as I see it as an investment piece. (It's from last season so you may or may not be able to purchase it as a sale item, sorry!) I took it with me to Dublin this weekend when I was visiting my sister and found that in the current shitty weather we’re having in Ireland, it served me very well.  
   The quality of this coat is amazing, it’s really warm and cosy and it goes with almost everything in my wardrobe. I think spending a bit of extra money on something that you know you’ll wear again and again that’s good quality and an all round classic piece that will stand out in your wardrobe for seasons to come. As much as I love getting a bargain there’s also something very satisfying about purchasing an item that will last.



(sorry about the AWFUL lighting here!)


2 comments:

  1. love the jacket!!! it looks so cool and warm. :)
    Btw, I'd like to invite you to enter my Prada giveaway: http://glossyandglamorousbyjalie.blogspot.com/2014/01/yay-prada-giveaway-for-my-readers-enter.html

    xoxo

    Jalie,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yeah ill definitely check that out!

    ReplyDelete